Posts by Hopefulk

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Summer Baby's...Boy or Girl?

Hi Ladies, Thought it would be fun to Start a Poll, those of you pregnant what Month are you due? and have ...

17 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

13 Weeks Pregnant

Hi Ladies, Just checking to see if anyone is Due in August as well, and if so what are you experiencing? I ...

19 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

5 Week symptoms so far...

Hi Ladies, I've realized since Ovulation I have been very in touch with every little feeling that goes on ...

28 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

4 Weeks and cramps!

I heard having cramps like a period is normal in the beginning, is anyone else early in their pregnancy with t ...

11 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

BFP 14DPO

I just decided to take a home test. After peeing I put a towel over it. I went back 5 min later and there i ...

7 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Smelling weird things

Hi Girls, I am Almost at the start of my 5 weeks. I was smelling Garlic everywhere this morning, even woke ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

15DPO BFP! First Month trying!

Praying for a healthy Pregnancy! Any other ladies due in August?

7 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

14 DPO

I'm 14DPO no sign of AF, I do feel AF cramps just on and off. BB's are still heavy, mostly sore every night. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Losing my mind

I am on 8DPO, Anyone else? I've had mild cramps everyday, esp in the morning since ovulation started. My br ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages