Posts by MizzBaldwin

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

She’s 1 already!!

The baby I so desperately wanted is now 1! Never ever give up!

2 Comments     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Success story

She’s 9 months old now!

I’m 43 years old. I have 3 older children from a previous marriage. I remarried and my husband had no ch ...

2 Comments     2    

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

She's 3 months old!

I will never forget this journey! I cherish every moment!

1 Comment     2    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

She's here!

I went through my journal entries and all the disappointment in the negative pregnancy test photos I posted as ...

4 Comments     2   8    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Keep hope alive

I am 34 weeks today! I stop by to vote in the gallery and it takes me back to when that was me. Hoping and pra ...

4 Comments     2   3    

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

28 weeks!

I am now 28 weeks! Baby has been kicking up a storm! I cannot believe I'm finally here. I really had given up ...

2 Comments     2    

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

22 weeks strong!

Well I can't believe this is actually happening. I've made all my announcements and so it's real now lol! My 1 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

He apologized profusely

I think the initial response was just shock because he's apologized many many times and feels bad about his re ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Not sure what I'm feeling now..

So I did a cute little gender reveal for my husband. I knew he would be a little disappointed it wasn't a boy ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Over the moon!

I just got off the phone with my Dr with the results of my genetic screening. Everything was in normal ranges ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago