Posts by xxrosexx

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

No peak?

Hoping someone with a better understanding of OPK’s can help me. I’ve been testing for ovulation d ...

1 Answer      

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation after birth control

Has anyone had nexplanon? I’m wondering how long it took you to ovulate after having it removed? I had m ...

1 Reply      

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CD 11 looking for cycle buddies

Im on cycle day 11 and looking for some people to go through this cycle with im 20 years old and iv been tryin ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

CD11 spotting

Im on CD11 today my average cycle is 30 days, today iv been experiencing some cramps and spotting its reddish/ ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Whats going on

I tested yesterday and got a faint bfp even though it was faint it was clear to see then today i tested again ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

What are my chances

I had my implant removed just over 4 weeks ago for anout a week now iv been having some symptoms such as cramp ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Periods after implant!

I had my implant taken out 2 weeks ago and have still not had my period, this was my second implant and when i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Cramping after sex

So the last couple times iv had sex iv had very painful cramping as soon as i have an orgasm the other time iv ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

I was so sure and now i dont know whats going on

I was 99% sure i was pregnant iv been having every possible sympom such as sore boobs, backache, nausea, incre ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Spotting!?

Im 99% sure that im pregnant im having every symptom that i had with my first pregnancy, my periods a week lat ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago