Posts by jasmine12

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

i have been waiting years!!! BPF finally

on Monday i went for a follow up and they always do the urine so i didn't think anything of it but yes i was s ...

5 Comments     3    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Ughhh

Got a BFN today. AF isn't due for a week. Im just really upset and i should be used to the dissapointment by ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Pregnancy superstitions

So I'm not super superstitious but my BD said that once a baby starts crawling between your legs that means yo ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Recently Vegetarian and irregular cycles and spotting

I've had some issues with my period the last few months. it started when I went vegetarian about 3 months ago ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Painful drs visit ????????

I had a drs appt with my primary doc, because of the UTI and i am having this pain (tmi) like right at the en ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

UTI during ovulation

Sooo a couple days ago i having pain during urination well it got worse over i went to the hospital and i have ...

5 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Help me ugh im trying to be positive until i get my positive.!!

So AF Came today an im dissapointed but im hopeful this just means i can try again im looking for natural ways ...

6 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

2nd opinion

When i was 21 I had an ultrasound done of my uterus and stuff and I was told that I had fluid in my left fallo ...

6 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Ughh anxious

So I am 4 days late on my period I got a negative pregnancy test I'm nauseated and dizzy and get light-headed ...

2 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

No Af, but a milk smell

Has anyone ever smelled like milk or formula on themselves and their spouse before your AF and got BFP. I sme ...

2 Answers     1    

Latest 6 years ago