Posts by member_155846

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Clomid Challenge Day 1

In order to qualify for IVF a women 35+ and has BcBS insurance has to under go the clomid challenge and based ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

IVF Journey

After my failed TTC naturally. We are planning to go through IVF. Had a consultation last week Friday and ghe ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

AF came yesterday.

Soooooo sad I cried most of the day. My sister and Husband hung out with me..we went out for lunch. My in laws ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

What is this? False positive? TWW 11 DPO

WTH?

3 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Tww- 10 DPO Guess what the nurse said?

10 DPO I gad a follow up appt today with a pap smear. Cervixs is fine. She calculated that 3 dayd ago coul ...

5 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

11 or 12 DPO TWW dollar tree pregnancy test

And I got a negtive I think this morning AF is coming in 2 or 3 days and Wednesday IVF Appt. I'm not sad a ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

9 DPO took early 6 day pregnancy test

:bfn: Its ok. I know must prepare for AF. Get all the junk food I can eat. Next week we have appt with the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Two week wait 7DPO

So today I went to the bathroom..drank a lot of iced coffee...lol Anywho...I did my do. And I saw pink on t ...

0 Replies     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Two week wait

Sooooo my percentage has increased from 20% to 23.1% :baby_dust:

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Tww-3 DPO

I'm looking on Youtube and women are saying they are having symptoms at 3DPO. I'm like how? Lol I believe ...

3 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago