Posts by meggo86

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Light yellow/brown spotting. Still a chance of pregnancy?

I am 16 DPO today and my period is not due until 19 DPO or so. I have pregnancy symptoms, but I started spotti ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

8DPO SYMPTOMS. SORE BREAST AND NIPPLES!

I AM 8 DPO TODAY AND MY BOOBS ARE PRETTY SORE FOR THIS EARLY ON SINCE I WON'T GET MY PERIOD UNTIL 18 DPO THIS ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Sore nipple at 6DPO. Could i be pregnant?

Still too early to test and normally my cycle is 33 days! I ovulated early for myself this month and now at 6D ...

4 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

can you be pregnant even if you got a negative pregnancy test and 2 days of bleeding?

I know the chances are slim, but I have had pregnancy symptoms since 8DPO and then I had a short 2 days period ...

0 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Can you have period like cramps and light spotting and still be pregnant!?

Today my period was due. I woke up in am took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I had some spotting a coup ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

can Fact plus hpt give a false negative?

I used fact plus 2 times and have gotten negatives, but I have a late period and symptoms. I found a forum of ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Are Fact Plus pregnancy test known for being inaccurate?

I have a ton a pregnancy symptoms and period was due today but i spotted and cramped and it never came. My bre ...

0 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

elevated temperature at 12,13, and 14 DPO a sign of pregnancy?

My temperature is normally 96 to 97.6 degrees. I decicded to take my temperature after a nap the other day at ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Can regular rise in temperature be a possible sign of pregnancy?

My regular temperature (NOT BBT) has been up by 1 to 2 degrees during the day and even after naps. I have a lo ...

1 Answer    Laugh 1  

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages