Posts by Dstewart

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Please help

Can someone shed some light on my situation. I have 28 day cycles like on dot. I used opk this cycle and got m ...

1 Answer     1    

Latest 11 months ago

Success story

I need some guidance

Can someone shed some light on my situation. I have 28 day cycles like on dot. I used opk this cycle and got m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 months ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Help

0 Replies      

Latest 12 months ago

Information

Help

0 Comments      

Latest 12 months ago

Question

Looking for friends that have pcos and take clomid

I would love to make some new friends on here that have pcos and are taking Clomid maybe to share symtpoms or ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

I'm looking for some friends that have pcos and take clomid

I'm just trying to find some friends to maybe share some stories or symptoms who I can relate with

7 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Im looking for friends that have pcos and use clomid

I would like to find some friends on here that are using clomid and maybe share some stories or symptoms with ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Anyone in TWW after taking clomid w/pcos

Just wanting to see what symptoms you have in your TWW. I'm 9dpo with smite cramps the last few days

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages