Posts by maybebaby4?

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Mums of multiples - when did you get 3+ on CBD?

Hi, I just wondered when everyone got 3+ on CBD? My tests went from 1-2 at 4+1 to 3+ at 4+6 - I keep h ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

HATE the 2ww with a passion! No idea when I o!

So... I have 3 kids - age 10, 4 and nearly 3.. I'm currently either in the 2ww or I'm about to 'o'... I have a ...

12 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does anybody else think they've become an expert at manipulation HPT images?

I've been "enhancing" HPT images since I began TTCing #2, soon followed by #3 - anything to get that ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Multiple c-sections

Hello :] I'm contemplating baby #4 - 2 vaginal birth, one planned c-section (for medical reasons). Baby #4 ...

8 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

What could be going on?

I was over 12 days late for AF and it arrived July 7th and lasted 4 days, ending in the 11th. I've had super t ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Has anyone got a negative at 12DPO but still been pregnant?

Just looking for a little bit of hope... I have a 28-29 day cycle, AF for 5 days to the hour - I don't char ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

THREE lines inside a digital test?!

I'm 9DPO and took a digital test (Sainsburys UK - but check under 'generic digital' for a picture - they are t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

A slap in the face...

I am so NOT PREGNANT that I can't even get a dubious result on a blue-dye test. I swear to god... lol

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Clearblue Digital with conception indicator...

I've taken 2 clear blue digitals with conception indicators - 2 days apart. Both said 'not pregnant' which is ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages