Posts by Lalou3tt3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Iui series #1 continued (5th page)

Hello, Today I saw our little baby. We saw the heartbeat but I'm about 7w so it is too small to listen to a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Iui series #1 continued (4th page)

Hello everyone, I am pregnant. Thank you for the support. This site and this group support, you guys, helpe ... Updated

10 Comments     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Iui series #1 continued (3rd page)

Hello everyone, CD 21. Trying to stay relax amid virus. Staying in praying and enjoying time with my family ...

2 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Iui series #1 continued....

Hello, Last cycle I ovulated way later , total CD 34 days longers than 24 days like it had been for the pa ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Iui series #1

Hello everyone, Last cycle I was 10 days late but technical I went from a 24 days to 34 days cycles. I ovul ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

No AF yet...UPDATE!!

Hello everyone, For once that I am actually impatiently waiting for our reddish aunt to show, she is a no s ... Updated

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Upcoming new iui series post

Hello everyone, So I have great news. I am quite sure that I am not pregnant this cycle. I had cramps and m ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

So tired and disappointed

Hello everyone, So we saw fertility doctor. She applauds DH efforts to reduce drinking and insisted that I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Shorter cycles now...

Hello everyone, For the past week my baby had the flu so my diet was on a halt. Now that he is starting to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Very strong cramps...Ovulation?

Good morning, Full 1st week of the new decades is in the books. At work, things are alright, dealing with k ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago