Posts by Kahlan+NatsMomma

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Progression isn’t what I expected

My progression isn’t as impressive as I was expecting today. Today’s test is slightly darker, so I ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

When did you ovulate after miscarriage?

I’m 18 days into my miscarriage cycle. I was 9+2 when I miscarried, baby only measured 6+4, and sac meas ...

16 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When to try after miscarriage

I miscarried last week at 9 weeks 2 days. Baby only measured 6+2 and the sac only 5+4- so it was a pretty easy ...

13 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Please help! MMC- meds not working

Discovered that my pregnancy is a missed miscarriage yesterday at my first scan. Should have been 8w2d confirm ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Another Loss

Today I had my first prenatal visit at 8w2d. Dates were verified with OPK and Temp. As many of you know- I&rs ...

13 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

6 weeks and symptoms getting milder

I will be 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Having a history of miscarriage I worry about every little thing. I was h ...

5 Replies     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Light periods

So I’ve been having really light, short periods. The last 3 days and are barely more than spotting. Day ...

3 Answers     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Which day is ovulation day?

Here’s my chart. I’m certain the estimated ovulation day is wrong, but- based on my chart- would y ...

7 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Ovulate early after chemical?

I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle, and I was just wondering what your cycle was like after a chemical. My ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

What DPO did you FEEL pregnant?

What DPO did you feel sure you were pregnant? What symptoms were strong enough to make you feel so sure? Then ... Updated

8 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago