Posts by Lalou3tt3

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

2nd ovulation in a row

Hello everyone, I have not updated my page yet but this is my 2nd cycle ovulating in a row. Last cycle i di ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Wait and see game

Hello everyone and happy new year 2017, I can already say that this year will be hard for me. I am starting ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Progesterone test confirmed Ovulation this cycle

Hello everyone, Just a small entry today. About a week or so ago, I started noticing a lot of EWCM and on ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Appendectomy and TTC

Hello everyone, I hope you all had some wonderful Thanksgiving break. I sure did. But prior to that , my d ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Almost 2months later AF is finally here

Hello everyone, It has been 3weeks since my last entry. It turned out that I did not ovulated last month ev ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

From Clomid to Femara

Hello everyone, I hope you are all preparing for Halloween or at least enjoying the colors of the Fall. Th ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Maybe firing my OB was the solution......

Hello everyone and happy Fall, The colors are changing and there is such beauty in watching them fall and ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

No experiment without results.....

Hello everyone, Happy Autumn or Fall in advance, can't wait to go watch the leaves change. So in my last e ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Homemade pregnancy test and symptoms

Hello everyone, Congratulations to all the newly pregnant and my prayers to all those that had losses. Ab ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Another Friend...Another birth...

Hello everyone, Just a short entry as I am feeling very low. I fought the urge to cry all day and kept myse ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago