Posts by Lalou3tt3

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

New cycle....

Happy Sunday, So i supposed i am on CD 3. I am still bleeding no surprise there . I have always had long AF ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Silver lining

Welll, Spotting at 5dpo has turned into AF with tmi clotd and stuff. So i did ovulate just not late like i t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

A new symptom....

Hello everyone, So I am 5dpo today. I have been feeling very moody and emotional but not much else that I c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

So far so good

Hello , I am 3dpo today. I had solid smiley on Opk clearblue digital ovulation kit , the pink one. I had th ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

TTC#2

Hello everyone, Not much to update after so long. We are in a 2bd in the same apartment complex. Our puppy ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

TTC#2

Hello everyone, I have been on this site before and the support, advice and prayers from all the ladies help ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Feeling much better in the 2nd trimester

Hello everyone, Just a short entry. I hope you are all well. Rpope i am very sad to hear about your miscarr ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Finally ready to share this...

Hello everyone, I have not written for a while and I apologize to you all and to all those that were really ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

So hopeful yet so affraid

Hello everyone and happy international women's day, I hope most of you wore your redfor support to the mar ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

3rd Time AF on its own

Hello friends and families, Congratulations to all the new mama and papa. Especially to my dear friend Moz ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago