Posts by MamaOfAnAngel15

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Discussion

how do i add a countdown to my profile?

I see on some posts a countdown to the pregnancy and was wondering how i could do that to my profile.

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

2 negatives 3 days ago then a blazing positive this afternoon without hold....?

how can i go from having vvvvvfl then to stark white negative tests, then a blazing positive in the afternoon ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

blazing positive test then NEGATIVE hours later?!?!!?

Has anyone dealt with this??? The test I took at 2pm was blazing positive only to have it fade 1/3rd of the wa ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

ever had a test dry weird?

I took a test today around 2pm and it came up blazing positive.......now its roughly 7 hours ago and its now b ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

which brand and why?

For someone who always seems to get the vvvvfl on tests, id like to hear your opinions on tests and the brands ...

6 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

is it possible to get a positive at only 3 weeks along?

I did simple math and i am only 3 weeks and 4 days along, give or take. Has anyone else gotten a positive at o ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Can pregnancy happen if you have sex on your period?

Hello ladies, It's been a bit since i have been on here. I am now no longer TTCing, I have become single. So m ...

5 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Estimated af date was supposed to be April 7th but spotted April 3rd-6th

Spotting April 3rd-6th, then missed af may 1st. So what do I see this as? Should I consider this a possible pr ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Should i wait? Supposedly due to for af today.

Supposedly due for af, yet no signs of pms.....no cramps or anything of that sort...should i wait to test or t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Had nothing but spotting for 5 days

A few days ago i had nothing but spotting and i was just wondering if it would be considered a period? Nothing ...

4 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago