Posts by Khaera Lykaon

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

CD 14 - So that's what that feels like!

Warning: A Bit TMI! Okay so... After reading another member's journal about checking her cervix, I got curi ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 13 - Cramping and Spotting?

So it's only CD 13 and I've had a few cramps and pinches here and there. Nothing real bad and it crossed my mi ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 11 - Confused and Disheartened

Had a talk with DH last night before he headed off to work. After a bit of post-BD cuddling, he got up to get ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 9- Ramblings

First off, I have to mention this big smile on my face and giggle in my chest after reading other members' jou ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 8

I don't know what has been up with this site but I haven't been able to log on for nearly two days now. :( Tha ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 5

Another day gone and I'm feeling more at ease. I'm glad that my cycle started on it's own. It's actually reass ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

New Start

Started charting for the first time this morning. I've never done it before but I've done a bit of research an ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Looks like I'm out. :(

AF showed up full force today with no warning. No cramps, thankfully, since those are usually hell. I'm bummed ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

7 Days Late

According to my app, AF was due a week ago. Still no sign of her and still no BFP. I'm sitting here at my kit ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

18 DPO?

18 DPO and still no AF. Looking back at my CM over the past two weeks, I'm beginning to think I O'd later than ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago