Posts by Munchkin112

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Clearblue digital ovulation tests

I am wondering am I testing right with the clearblue ovulation tests. It doesn't say when to test in the instr ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Anybody else , /chart problems

My chart is not putting in the temp on my graph, anybody else have this problem and know how to fix it. It hap ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Hpt positive faintly

I took a hpt three days ago and it looked like a faint line but not sure. Was throwing it out today after empt ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Soy iso and cycle length

I am 16 dpo today and on CD 32 i ovulated CD 16 after taking soy iso. Does soy cause longer cycles as i have s ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Your pregnancy symptoms

I am currently CD29 of a 32 day cycle BUT I am 13dpo and and I usually have a LP of 12-15 days long. I have ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

OPK's

Does anyone elses OPK instuctions say if the test line colour is nearly or as dark as colour as the control li ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Just wondering about Soy Iso

I have just finished taking soy and last night I was in tears over the slightest thing. Can it affect your emo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Hmmm I am wondering

I am now 10dpo and two days ago at 8dpo I thought af was starting early as started spotting it was pinky/brown ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Soy Isoflavones

I remember reading on here about Soy Isofalvones and I can't remember what it is good for. I have PCOS and I t ...

8 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

A little worried/confused

I am 14dpo and af came full force with bad really bad cramps which i NEVER get. I had spotting on 11/12dpo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago