Posts by Lalou3tt3

Journals  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

New cycle

Hello everyone, Quick update. My period finally started on Monday March 3rd i believe. and im just about do ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Should I be optimistic? Cd44

Good morning everyone, So i am now cd44. I think I actually ovulated later than cdtp is saying about 29dpo ... Updated

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

20 days ago for last post... Sorry about that

So, It has been some time since I last posted. I had tried to invest in group posting but I think for now i ...

6 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

New cycle....

Hello everyone, So last cycle I ovulated at CD29. It was sooo long and I missed it of just about 2days I beli ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Trying to stay hopeful

Hello everyone, Im going to use 5mns of relax time before going to sleep. It is almost 2 AM and took a late ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Am I ovulating just now or is it implantation?

Happy New Year Eve, So I had lost a family friend. She was just 20 and she died of smoke inhalation. Her mo ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Possibly ovulating

Hello everyone, Not much has happened for a while. I could not afford opk this month so DH and I have been ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Cd9 on ttc#2

Hello everyone, If you live on the East side of the US you know about winter storm Diego. We escaped it by ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

On to the next cycle

What a crazy cycle it was..., A total of 45days this cycle. I was 9-10dpo allegedly but since I started spo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Mild cramps and nausea....Implantation?

Hello everyone, Not much so far. I have not tested yet but it would be too early anyway. I did noy have any ...

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago