Posts by Khaera Lykaon

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

6 DPO?

Temps are still up! I guess CD 15 wasn't my O after all. Had to take a short break BDing because we were out o ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Waiting Patiently...

Another BFN this morning at what would be 10 DPO if CDTP was right about O date. But I'm guessing it's not and ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

8 DPO

Still no BFP and I'm beginning to think I'm out this cycle. I know it's still early. But I'm trying not to hol ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

6 DPO

BFN again this morning (Didn't really think otherwise). If I lighten the pic, I can almost see the start of so ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

5 DPO

I caved. Lol! (Didn't take long, did it?) BFN of course. WAY too early to tell. I'm a little confused though. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

4 DPO

Feels like just yesterday that I was at 4 DPO last cycle. And just like last cycle, it feels like this TWW is ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Hello Nausea

Trying to keep myself distracted during this TWW and not symptom spot but some things just stand out. Bits of ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 18 - 3 DPO?

CDTP finally gave me an O date! I'm trying to be hopeful and stop doubting my temp this morning. I've been wak ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 16

Got a small spike this morning. I was very careful to be as accurate as possible. Ever since that spike a few ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 15

Trying to have patience. Trying to not be discouraged. It's only CD 15 and I've been known to go 30+ days. I k ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago