Posts by emeraldrainbow

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Back to Normal. BFP Is still Strong!

Well, now I know it's lame to test in the AM for sure. Most of the time my tests were darker when I tested wit ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

14 DPIUI

The test this morning was lighter than yesterday's, which so far is the darkest. Should I be worried? Thinking ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Voting on Tests

No matter how obviously positive your test is, there is always someone who votes negative or evaporation or no ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

12 DPIUI, PM Test

I was worried the test wasn't progressing. Maybe I should just stop POAS too much. I do am AM and a PM test. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

It Was Indeed a Stomach Bug

I feel relieved that nausea and vomiting and what not was all because of the stomach bug, it lasted a little l ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Stomach Bug and BFP! (10 dpiui)

If it was the only way to get my BFP is to first suffer through all night throwing up and diarrhea I guess I s ...

5 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9DPIUI

Well, hoped for something to show up on a test. I used internet strip just now. Negative. I also had a dip on ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

7 DPIUI

Lower back pain is coming back... Feeling like PMS today. AF is due on 14 dpiui so not for another week. Feeli ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

5DPIUI

Well, finally it's gonna be 6 dpo/dpiui tomorrow. Just hanging in there... Husband already picked a baby boy n ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

2 DPIUI

This is gonna be the longest two week wait ever lol. Although I keep myself busy with work and PhD application ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago