Posts by Amarylis

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

....fml

bright red started today. If I count cd as the first day of brown spotting last cycle was 19 days long. if I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

wtf

Early af, dysfunctional bleeding, or implantation. Could be any of them right now. It seems like AF could be ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

holy hell I live

After 2 weeks of misery, and slight vampire habits, it turns out I most likely had the measles. Which means I ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

day 1

Af came early today. atleast 5 days early. I'm not sure if this is a side effect of the antibiotics or not b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

antibiotics :(

Well most of my symptoms (fatigue, nausea, hot flashes) can all be most likely linked to a throat infection. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

8 dpo.......

Had symptoms that have now disappeared. Same thing happened last cycle and af ended up being late. So if thi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

3-6 dpo

So I had a lot of fertile signs this time. Even extreme O pain which is new for me. I am unsure of when I ac ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

cycle day 7

After a weird cycle and af I am now on cd 7. We are seriously ttc now. I'm scared since I am still trying to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

going to the doctor

If I do not have anything start by next week I will be going to the doctor. I feel horrible most of the time ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Canadian girls?

Any Canadian girls on here? I am lacking in the mommy friends and wondering if there is anyone from Canada on ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago