Posts by member_326508

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

What’s with the back aches?

So, does anyone else get back pain with their cramps? Does that just mean not pregnant right away? I feel like ...

0 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

3 dpo as far as I know

BBs feel fuller today but not sore. My throat cleared up. I’m having a little dull feelings on left side ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Journal

2 dpo

I’m feeling hopeful this time. I’m trying to relax more and keep my mind off it. The first few day ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Question

Can you get preggo during your AF

Can you get preggo on the last day of your AF, 3 day AF? Anyone know anyone that did?

0 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

Crazy but maybe!!

I BD on the last day of my AF, CD 3. I only had spotting and a bleed for three days. One day red flow. Then I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

BD my booty off

So the day I get my + OPK the next morning BD, early afternoon BD, and evening BD. Then next day am BD, early ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Journal

I’m going to try in August

I didn’t want to try for a baby in August but I feel I should. I need to get my body in the baby making ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

Very heavy bleeding-miscarriage?

It’s maybe considered day 4 of my new cycle. Very bleeding today. Maybe a miscarriage bc I never bleed t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

AF came!!

My period came today. Light brown spotting so far. Very mild like always. AF cramps and back pain. I’m s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago