Posts by scuba.chick

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Sharp ovulation pains /twinges but 14/15DPO!

Hi ladies, anyone experience very sharp ovulation pains just before AF was due? Never had this symptom before. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Charting help!

Please can someone look at my chart and try and give me some insight! FF puts me at 15dpo, but not due for ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

New cycle! Testing on Valentines day :-)

So I'm apparently 3DPO and I'm pretty happy that we've done all we can to catch the egg. I was sure I ovulated ...

10 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Is it AF or implantation bleeding?

OK ladies, I'm probably clutching at straws but here it goes! Last month my cycle was 30 days long and acco ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

6DPO I hate the TWW

So as I edge closer to the end of my TWW, my resolve to test diminishes! Last month my AF finally turned ...

37 Comments     1   1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

14DPO and no AF!

Hi ladies, I need your opinions. I'm 14DPO today. No sign of AF. Negative hpts so far. But getting occasional ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Trying not trying!

Hi everyone, I thought I'd pop on with an update. Haven't been posting on this site really since the birth of ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

**Pregnancy mentioned** Birth news!

Hi ladies, For those of you that followed my TTC journey, I wanted to update you all that I had my baby gir ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

CD1 - anyone want to join and stress together? :-)

So another new cycle! Anyone want to start this journey with me? :-) xx

74 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

OMG!!!! Is it real?!?!!!

***UPDATE - PREGNANCY MENTIONED*** I had my first blood test on Tuesday (3 weeks and 6 days) and they were ...

45 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago