Posts by Momma47123

Journals  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

CD24 - 8dpo *Update*

Last night I was so exhausted. Got home from work about 5pm. I was passed out by 5:45pm, and I didn't wake up ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 23 - 7dpo

Awwww so much more calm today. My chart looks GREAT! Temps rose again. Hit my highest temp yet! I think I was ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Progesterone Question

I was going to post my question on a couple different forums, but I just honestly like the group of gals that ...

18 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD22- 6dpo

Well... I came to work prepared today. Panty liner on and extra in my purse. Yesterday was quite embarrassing ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 21 - 5dpo

Well this day is the very opposite of the ones previously. I am not happy and energetic and optimistic. I am n ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

BBT dip at 5dpo!! BBT experts??

My BBT was rising just fine until this morning. It dipped .3 degrees! Still not below coverline, but that's st ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 20 - 4dpo

I love how the weekends make the time go so much faster during the TWW. According to FF and CTP, I ovulated on ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD18 - 3 dpo

You would think I'm 8 months pregnant by the amount of cleaning I've done today. Still have lots to do as well ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I Heart My Doctor!!

I happened to run into my OBGYN last night, and I told her how I was kind of confused this month. First time t ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD16, O Day, and The DRAFT

I can't decide how I feel about drinking during the TWW. Ten years ago or so when I had my two daughters, I wa ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago