Posts by Khaera Lykaon

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Unease After Ultrasound

Had my first ultrasound today. It was supposed to be Monday but ended up being pushed back. I was excited and ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Passing Time And Fighting Nightmares

Trying to keep my mind occupied lately. Only 11 more days until my first ultrasound which I'm super excited fo ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

THAT'S NOT AN EVAP!!!

As promised, I picked up a FRER after work. This isn't an evap!!! SMU after a 7 hour hold. Uploading pic now! ...

28 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Update

Still really minor symptoms and some days, it's hard to believe I'm pregnant. My tummy, however, is a constant ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Screw the digi.

Ever since I saw that BFN on the digi yesterday, doubts have run wild through my mind. "What if it's an e ...

12 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Not Sure D:

Morning ladies! I know you all were as far on the edge of your seats as I was yesterday soooo... Tested again ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Evaps don't have color right???

Bought an HPT this morning and tested it after work with SMU. At first glance, it was a BFN. But after about 2 ...

16 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Anxious

I'm trying my best not to read too much into things but, of course, my mind is going a mile a minute. The BBs, ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Ouch. :(

Mostly just a note for myself but... Ugh. Really bad tugging in my ovary area. Mostly all on my left. I have o ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Ranting (Warning- Opinions may be found offensive)

Skyped tonight with my family back in VA. I've never really fit in with my own family but I still talk to them ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago