Posts by emeraldrainbow

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

IUI #2 experience and 1 dpIUI

Well, yesterday was my IUI #2. This time with Clomid beforehand and a trigger the day before. IUI was done 19 ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Dang. +OPK too early

So, my u/s appointment is on CD 12. Today is CD 9, and OPK is close to positive, and tomorrow's will be positi ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ultrasound and Trigger Shot! (Follicles mentioned)

Survived the wait... Now to survive the TWW starting tomorrow. Took 25 mg of Clomid. Apparently I was supposed ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Be Thou My Vision (Irish Hymn)

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art Thou my best Thought, by ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Clomid Day 3

CD 6, two more days of Clomid. It made me super anxious and irritable. I am not taking this medication again. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Clomid Side Effects

Clomid day 2. Headache, like Af is coming, and very weak. I wanna sleep all day. Driving a car is tough. Other ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Confused About IUI Timing

I am so confused. So, Clomid is taken for follicles to mature or to help whatever you have mature faster?! Als ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Started Clomid 25mg

Well, here we go. I gave in. Clomid CD 3-7, and then u/s on CD 12, and then a trigger. Bless my body... Never ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Chemical

Another chemical. It was our first IUI. It worked but something happened down the road. Calling my Dr tomorrow ...

7 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Monday Won't Come Soon Enough

Being stuck with a chemical on Sunday sucks. Started yesterday. Can't even call my doctor. I bet he'll want me ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago