Posts by DREAMN4AGIRL

Discussions  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

WATERMELON

watermelon has substances that can increase blood flow, specifically citrulline, which the body can convert to ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

PEAS

Peas â?? they are a natural contraceptive. There is a chemical in peas that has a strong anti-fertility ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

check what i just read... ttc

use raw egg whites as a lubricant. let an egg sit out at room temperature for about 15 minutes, then crack it ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

PINEAPPLE

I also read that fresh pineapple has enzymes that help with implantation. How this is possible, I'm not sure.. ...

12 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

GRAPEFRUIT

"While there may be no medical evidence to connect grapefruit juice or any of its properties with a thinn ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

AF came YESTERDAY & she means business. TMI TOPIC

AF came YESTERDAY & she means business. My period is so heavy, I wen to the bathroom and took my tampon ou ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

5DPO & I don't FEEL any SYMPTOMS.

5DPO & I don't FEEL any SYMPTOMS, anyone else?

33 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

IMPLANTATION ?

So according to the Implantation Calculator @ 12DPO I am less common for implantation. So again this month I d ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

AF due TOMORROW

:period: due TOMORROW. :pray: that she doesn't come. Tested this morning with FMU, :bfn: :cry: :luck:

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

AF due in 2 DAYS.... ughhh.

AF due in 2 DAYS.... ugh. I'm getting so nervous. She was on time last month but I pray she doesn't show for t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago