Posts by DREAMN4AGIRL

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Has anyone tested and got a BFP then the line disappeared to a BFN, & still was pregnant?

Tested @ 12DPO & got an BFP, then after a couple of minutes the line faded and then disappeared into a BFN ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

AF not due til 10th but came on the 7th am I out this month/.

AF not due til 10th but came on the 7th am I out this month/. Please look at my last hpt image I think I see ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Got BFP, then line disappeared info a BFN.

Tested @ 12DPO & got an BFP, then after a couple of minutes the line faded and then disappeared into a BFN ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone use softcups and preseed, and became dry afterwards.

I used softcups and pre-seed this cycle during the O period and now that the BD part is over I've notice that ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

LAST CYCLE TRYING....

LAST CYCLE TRYING.... I can not express how tired my body feels. My mind is all over the place and I feel like ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

has anyone tried NaturaCure- 3 Month Supply (Infertility Treatment)

Price: $79.99 Description:NaturaCure is a combination of the 15 most important and effective Chinese herbs ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BFP on Dollar store hpt & BFN on First Response hpt...

BFP on Dollar store hpt & BFN on First Response hpt... I don't understand. I took an hpt with a dollar sto ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Just got Soy Isoflavones! & I'm CD4...

Just got Soy Isoflavones! & I'm CD4... when should I take it?

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Pineapple core smoothie for implantation

For those of you eating pineapple core to help with implantation, here is a recipe I just stumbled upon. As yo ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

WATERMELON

watermelon has substances that can increase blood flow, specifically citrulline, which the body can convert to ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago