Posts by Pandorica

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Déjà vu...

Sometimes I don't know why I hope this time will be different than the last one. Got a faint positive a few da ...

7 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Praying it's our month

10 dpo today and have been feeling a bit off since a few days after ovulation. It started with decreased appet ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ovulation around the corner...again.

Another month of disappointment and another cycle ttcing. Am currently on cd 18 and have had ewcm for the past ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

16th times the charm?

Got my af may 15th right on time, unfortunately. Was expecting to ovulate at cd 16, which I usually do (althou ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Still only faint tests..

13 dpo today and I've gotten squinters since 9 dpo. This morning I got my darkest so far, but still way too fa ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

9 dpo and counting

A new cycle and new hope. I ovulated 2 days earlier than I expected and are now 9 dpo. I started having sympto ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Still playing the waiting game

First of all, I'm so sick and tired of all this waiting and tripping on the finish line with all these f*cking ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Ovulation around the corner

CD 14 today and ovulation can occur any day now. I usually ovulate around cd 14-16, but sometimes it has occur ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

So confused - pregnant or not??

I'm currently 12 dpo and took my first test at 8 dpo - a frer that was so faint the line was barely there. 9 d ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago