Posts by Amarylis

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

tests should be in this week!

I should get some of my order this week! This is the longest I will have waited to test in a very long time. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

:'(

Holy mother of god am I tender today. Each day seems to be worse then the last. They weren't even this sore w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

day 23

So far mild cramping so maybe af is on it's way. on another not EXTREME nipple pain. Holy crap are they sens ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

really dont know where to put this.

I am having a lot of problems getting an answer to this. On count down my pregnancy when you add a new pregna ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

lack of pms or long cycle

on cd 22 and have had numerous fertile cm patches which we did bd on. My past few cycles I have been cramping ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

implantation bleeding common per woman or rare?

Has anyone had implantation bleeding with more than one pregnancy? Talking with some friends got me thinking. ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

cd 1 want to cry

I am beyond frustrated with my body. All my blood tests came back normal. The cycle I saw the dr i lost 113 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

18-19 day cycles

I am officially going to the dr this week. I have af 18-19 days later get brown af then the same gap another ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

weaning was the best choice I have ever made

Now I will start out to say I am speaking from my experience and am not trying to influence any one one way or ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

.....:(

5 days of weirdness and it stopped. I only had bright red spotting that had strong cramps. After passing a cl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago