Posts by member_326508

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

AF like cramps today, feeling like I’m out.

I’m having coming and going AF cramps. 11 dpo today with vvneg tests on Pregmate, Wondfo sensitive and a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

AF in 3 days, CD 28!

Well it’s 3 days until my period. I don’t feel like AF is going to come. It’s exciting and s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Question

Does anyone believe in the Chinese Prediction Calendar

Does anyone believe in or follow the Chinese Gender Prediction Calendar?

0 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Question

Does anyone check their cervix?

Okay last cycle I clearly remember feeling for it and it was low, like, right there, no guessing and hard. Thi ...

0 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

Feeling nothing today

Feeling nothing this morning after pinching and nausea yesterday. I don’t feel cramps, bloating, sore bo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

No more testing! And I mean it!

I took all my tests and put them up high where I would probably be physically exhausted climbing up to get the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Journal

8 DPO is the hardest day in the TWW

Oh 8 DPO. You are the worst day!! Of the TWW! Just too early to test, making a fool out of all of us with your ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

Feeling anxious

So I’m basically freaking out about this weekend bc I could get a vvf test if I’m pregnant and by ...

2 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Question

Extremely painful implantation!?

Has anyone ever had painful implantation!? Either the egg is trying really hard and can’t implant or my ...

0 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

4 DPO

Woke up today having slight left full pain, vivid dreams and heart burn . No sore bbs yet.

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago