Posts by MamaOfAnAngel15

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Need advice, af hasnt shown in a while what do i do?

Af is 2 weeks late and now my breasts are hurting yet i havent had any interactions with anyone. Any advice?

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Why am i getting lines on OPKs?

I ended af 3 days ago and now im testing with OPKs and the Test line is getting darker each day that passes. D ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you ovulate more than once?

3 times this month ive had ewcm. Af was due today but a no show but im expecting it to be a mess til my body w ...

8 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Can breast milk produce a faint positive line?

Took test for the hell of it cuz i heard on the wind that you could get a faint line on a test if you used bre ...

3 Answers    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Question

How was your first af after baby?

Mine came on as a surprise. Started off as light and now it is very heavy....i feel so tired now is that norma ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

EWCM? Does this mean ovulation??

First time in 6 months ive had EWCM does this mean im ovulating? Or about to start my af???

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Baby cereal?

Should i stay with a 4 time bottle feed and 2 cereal. For starts????

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Is it bad to let lil one fall asleep on you? Or to nap on you?

Everyone is saying its a bad idea to allow my lil one to nap in my arms or to dall asleep on me... Yet lo slee ...

5 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

How long after baby did you get your period?

Judt curious how long after baby did it take for you to get a period? I pump and breastfeed...would that affe ...

8 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Baby kicks with one leg only?

Does or did your wee ones only use one leg more than the other....lije she can move her left leg and body just ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago