Posts by scuba.chick

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

IUI

It has been a tough two weeks. The euphoria of getting a positive digital pregnancy test to the crashing emoti ...

45 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Anyone had a negative hpt at 13dpiui and then a positive blood test on 14dpiui?

Clutching at straws today and looking for some hope :pray: :pray: I'm 13dpiui. Negative FRER. I have my blood ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Iui

I'm having my first assisted iui cycle with Letrozole next week. I had my day 9 scan today and have 2 follicle ...

9 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

New cycle - next steps

So I've picked myself up from the disappointment of the last failed cycle. This next cycle is supposed to be ...

35 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

New cycle with Gonal-F

Here's to another cycle! I wasn't going to go the drug treatment route but decided we would give it a go for 3 ...

13 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

HSG

So I had my private HSG test today. I had one performed about 3 1/2 years ago and I remember it just feeling u ...

71 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Update

I've needed to take some time out for my sanity. AF showed again this month despite trying and hitting the rig ...

16 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

The painful TWW! Waiting for AF to show

So I'm at the last day of my TWW. I've tested a few times earlier this cycle. All stark white, including the c ...

9 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

What's with my temps???

So another cycle. I'm roughly 10DPO. My temps are super high. Every day I expect a drop but it inches just a l ...

12 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Gynae appointment

Today I had an internal US as I've been experiencing bothersome ovulation pain. The scan showed no cysts :shru ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago