Posts by Momma47123

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

CD 20

Can’t stop eating everything in sight! I’m estimating I’m at 6dpo. I have been starving for ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

4 dpo December

First cycle after my HSG. I’m currently 4 dpo. I am using temps and ovulation pain to determine O date. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Back Again!

2.5 years after a tubal ligation, and I’m back again. After a horrible year of health issues and pain, I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Moving On...

I have registered at CMP since I am past the TTC stage. I will still be checking in on those here who have bee ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Pregnancy Pet Peeves I Forgot About..

It's been almost a decade since I've been pregnant. Until today I forgot about a few things that make me twitc ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Couldn't sleep...

Everything is great right now! Talked to the doctor yesterday who reassured me that the spotting was perfectly ...

13 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Go Away Stress and Worry!

Everything has been going pretty well the last few days. Still lots and lots of bloating and stretching and fa ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

10dpo - Mother's Day BFP!!!

I almost didn't even test today, because I just felt "out" this month. Only two things will get me o ...

19 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Fear slowly trying to creep in...

Words can't describe how thankful I am to have gotten my BFP. First month ovulating, only 4 months TTC, and th ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD25 - 9dpo

So far this weekend, I've spent all of my time with my two daughters cooking, cleaning, and baking. Really lov ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago