Posts by Khaera Lykaon

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

What say you, Watson?

So after looking through my tests from the past few days and the stark white one a bit ago from a 5 hour hold, ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Where oh where could that damn AF be?

Had a great time down state and, like always, I wish we didn't have to leave to come back. Still no sign of AF ...

10 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Holy freaking break-out, Batman!

I NEVER break out this badly. :( DH and I haven't been actively TTC but today is CD 31 (I think) and FRER was ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Ick. :/

Been feeling really icky lately. I've had headaches almost constantly and I'm BEYOND tired ALL the time. (I'm ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 11

Trying again crossed my mind again today. It's not about trying to replace the baby we lost, but about still w ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 1

First AF after MMC. 29 days since D&C. So I guess she's right on time? Not sure if we will TTC this cycle ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Time for O?

Just two days shy of three weeks post D&C and I'm almost healed physically. The bleeding stopped at about ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

One day at a time...

Tomorrow marks one week since my D&C. Last night was really rough for me. I got thinking about the baby (Z ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Hardest Day Of My Life

This morning I said my final goodbye to Jellybean. I had been wanting so badly to allow mother nature to take ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Should have listened to that dream....

I had planned on making this just a quick journal entry but, like always, I check in on the latest entries fro ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago