Posts by Munchkin112

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Bfp, to bfn then bleeding?

I got a faint bfp yesterday, today it was fainter almost negative. Then later in the day i started bleeding. W ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Ovulation spotting

I had ovulation spotting and ewcm would this be the day of ovulation or would it occur a day or two after?

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pregnant /late af/bfp/bfn

I had a positive test 2 weeks ago then 3 days later double checked to see if darker it was a bfn. Since then I ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Ovulation spotting

Hi i noticed today that when i went to the toilet on the paper when i wiped was pink, only light in colour and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Implantation

At 6dpo i had a tiny amount of yellow /ewcm/pink on the tissue paper. Just once that afternoon. I also had pi ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Breast tenderness

I finished my period on Wednesday, but I'm experiencing painful breasts as if I'm still on my period. Could an ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Possible implantation or miscarriage?

I took a clear blue + test last week and it came up positive, faint but there. A week later I took another te ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Pregnant and ovulation bleeding??

Is it possible I may have conceived and had bad ovulation bleeding? I had signs of ovulation and I had the cr ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Ovulation bleeding

I'm cycle day 9 and on cycle day 7 I had what felt like really bad ovulation pain. Today I had light bleeding. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Implantation bleeding

Yesterday on 14th February I woke with mild cramps then noticed watery pink blood which was only on toilet pap ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago