Community posts

Page 125

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1241 - 1250

Discussion

June babies 2020

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can ...

170 Replies    Laugh 2   1

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Mother's Day Testers 2020

Is AF due on our around Mother's Day for anyone? In other words is anyone hoping to test and get their BFP ON ...

1 Reply     1    

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

ED Sucks

4/18/2020 A shameful moment came last night as my hubby and I tried to baby dance. Things, I know already. ...

1 Comment      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Bfp, to bfn then bleeding?

I got a faint bfp yesterday, today it was fainter almost negative. Then later in the day i started bleeding. W ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

BFP’s 8dpo BFN’s 9dpo

Hi ladies. So I had 2 faint FRERs yesterday 8dpo one the morning and one in the afternoon. I woke this morning ...

4 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Fmu faint BFP smu BFN

OPINIONS PLEASE. I’ve taken 2 tests today one this morning which I’ll post then one this afternoon ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Looking for some support

I'm incredibly sad, I am having another chemical pregnancy. This will be the second in three months and I am c ...

3 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

LH tests and ovulation

If this is what my chart looks like and if today would be my peak what would be my ovulation day?

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Symptoms

I’m in my fourth cycle of trying to get pregnant with my first baby. Of course I am obsessing about symp ...

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Lack of breast tenderness

I normally within days ovulation will develop a significant amount of breast tenderness, fullness, and increas ...

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago