Posts by ToniiMaii

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Implantation bleeding

To anyone that's had implantation bleeding before what's it like? I've had 4 babies and I've never knowing ha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Tests

Has anyone had issues with your line tests being negative but digital being positive? I've been taking line te ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Period is late

Period was due yesterday but tests are showing up as negative.. Hoping maybe my cycle has changed again and I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Opk lines

I took opks everyday except one during my predicted fertile window and they all came back with faint lines whi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Don't think I ovulated

Been using my ovulation tests and only been getting the faint line and I skipped one day but from this I don't ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Attempt number 2

First month wasn't successful.. It was my first cycle post coil so I guessed my dates for ovulation etc and I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Did I ovulate early?

Been taking OPKs on and off since my period ended (9th june), follow what I've read about cycles and what was ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Ovulation tests

Can someone please remind me how these work the ones I have don't actually have any instructions ????????

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

A couple of weeks from hell ????

Had the worst couple of weeks.. Start with back pain and a trapped nerve and end up with a sprained ankle all ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Time to get started

Mirena came out this morning so here's to the start of our baby making journey.. Super excited to get started, ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago