Posts by Momma47123

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Hoping for December Babies!

Welcome to the December 2019 board! I hope everyone who joins gets their BFP this month. As for me... I’ ...

694 Replies     4   3    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Late Feb Early March Babies!

Hey gals! I’m on CD 5, and if I get a BFP this cycle, I’ll be due 2/28. How’s everyone else ...

425 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC and stress

I read an interesting article last night that showed the correlation between stress and failed implantation. T ...

3 Replies     2    

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

TTC November Babies!

New cycle! Welcome to November. If I conceive this cycle, I will have a very early due date of November 1st! I ...

565 Replies     1   4    

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Cervical Position

Here’s a question more just out of curiosity than anything. How many of you track cervical position? And ...

11 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Leaky Breasts 7dpo

Anyone else have milk coming out of their nips at 7 dpo? I thought that was odd today. I’ve been dried ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Boob Problems

My boobs were so sore last night. I was out with my SO, sister, and some coworkers for just a couple of hours. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

CD 7 weird cycle

I’m CD 7. AF just stopped spotting last night. She was a day and a half late, not my usual flow, everyth ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Boredom

I don’t know what’s worse. The boredom of getting through AF and waiting for fertile days. Or the ...

7 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

CD 28

Well AF is due tomorrow. I need to stop symptom spotting and wait it out. Every single symptom I have is also ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago