Posts by kilobaby1

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

What’s the best digital ovulation test kit

I’m trying to decide between clear blue digital and first response. Need recommendations please

1 Answer     1    

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Spotted cd17 of 28

So I spotted on cd 17 of a 28 day cycle my boobs have hurt since the day after. I'm due for my af in 2 days . ...

8 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pink cm

Would you count pink cm as spotting?

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

I spotted red blood at 4dpo Please idk what it's is

It was just that one day enough to fill a tampon it went from red to brown. Now my cm is pinkish brown and thi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Advice please

So at 1dpo I had some light pink spotting thinking it was from ovulation. At 4dpo I had a metallic taste all d ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone else?

Since 2/ days past ov my nipples/breasts have been sensitive and have gradually gotten worse now at 12 dpo the ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What do you think?

Today I'm 6 dpo out of a 27 day cycle . my cervix is high and soft ?.day before O I had clear egg white cm wit ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Can someone tell me if I shoule be hopeful or give me advice

So today I'm 12dpo my boobs are a little sore . I have yellow brownish/pink with some streaks of blood cm with ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Can someone help with my

Question from before idk how to bump it

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Line showed than disappeared?

I have a pic . after dropping pee on the test the positive line showed then disappeared? Why

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago