Posts by millbarnett

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Crazee 10 years!

It's been 10 years on the Crazee TTC journey and I'm still trying. 5 1/2 years ago I gave birth to a Miracle ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 months ago

Journal

I will NEVER Understand???

My sil messaged me and let me know her cousin had just had her 4th baby. Her other 3 are in Foster care and sh ...

4 Comments     1    

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

LONELY PLACE...

This place is lonely. Nobody Journal's. Nobody talks, not even sure why I log on anymore, I guess old habits a ...

7 Comments     1    

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

An update and Looking for some Coq10 stories and info

This cycle marks 16 months TTC baby #2. My ovulation has usually occurred between CD 13 and 15 most months. I ...

4 Replies      

Latest 2 years ago

Journal

Clomid cycle a Bust

It doesnt matter how much you prepare yourself that it probably wont work, it still doesnt make it sting any l ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Just some updates for anyone who may still keep up with me!

Going to start some Clomid next month. While most would be so excited, I try to keep myself from getting too e ...

6 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation Question

I've been doing some reading about ovulation signs etc.... It states that it really is hard to know when ovula ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

I have Gallstones...

My tummy troubles have been going on for a while. When I was pregnant I lost so much weight, I couldnt hardly ...

1 Comment      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

You would think after so long I'd be use to it?

CD 16 and havn't got a positive on a opk. I've been taking prenatals, Coq10, and Vit D religiously and a late ...

3 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

CD 8

And I had super high Hope's this cycle. I've been testing since cd6. I know, crazy, but its not unheard of for ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago