Posts by Mememe32

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

My story after i was told i wouldnt ever have a child

So i thought id post this to help other ladies ..when i was younger (im now 37) i was told i had endometriosis and cysts on my ovarys and after a few years of trying and umpteen gyne appointments i heard the news i was dreading. .you probably wont be able to conceive naturally ..i was deverstated. .BUT im not one to give up ..so i walked away with my mind set to prove them wrong ..with that said i wondered if the opks i was doing from day 14 were maybe to late or early ..so i started to opk on the first day of my period ..sure enough 3 days into a major heavy flow i got that smiling face ..so the oh at the time didnt mind a bit of blood sport so ..day 3 of a 4-8 day period i got busy ..exactly 2 weeks after i did the BD i started to feel funny ..tender breasts nausea like i was going to vomit at work ..i was terrified to test ..i bought a two pack and in the public toilets in our super market i peed on the stick ..BUT dropped it down the loo ????..i took it out and to my surprise saw what i thought was a neg result ..i decided id wait until i got home to test ..especially as AF wasnt even due for another week and a half ..so i got home and POAS again ..i remember my front door knocking as it was a parcel for a neighbour ..i got back upstairs and sure enough there was a BFP ..i couldnt believe it ..i had fallen pregnant ON MY PERIOD ..9months later gave birth to a bouncing baby boy ..

4 Comments     2   7    

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages