Posts by ToniiMaii

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Period is late

Period was due yesterday but tests are showing up as negative.. Hoping maybe my cycle has changed again and I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Don't think I ovulated

Been using my ovulation tests and only been getting the faint line and I skipped one day but from this I don't ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Attempt number 2

First month wasn't successful.. It was my first cycle post coil so I guessed my dates for ovulation etc and I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

A couple of weeks from hell ????

Had the worst couple of weeks.. Start with back pain and a trapped nerve and end up with a sprained ankle all ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Time to get started

Mirena came out this morning so here's to the start of our baby making journey.. Super excited to get started, ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

I'm back.. again

Hey everyone (or no one if no one reads this!:lol: ) It's been a while since I've been on here and a lot has ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Yayyyy

I'm pregnant!!! So so happy I can't believe that we conceived our first time of trying, April really is our lu ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Woohoo..

It's been 20 days since I had my mirena removed and I got my first positive opk just as I was thinking about g ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Opks

Started using opks for the first time today and they are almost as frustrating as doing a pregnancy test... W ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Back for another baby

So I've been away for a while enjoying my lovely children but it's time for another little bundle... Mirena is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago