Posts by Amarylis

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

XD

First response was amazingly positive! Omg I can't believe this happened so fast. I am in shock. Good shock ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

OMFG!!!

I can't believe it omg. 15 dpo ish. Didn't hold urine and got a BFP. I have posted a test pic since I have ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

WHERE ARE YOU TESTS!!!!

Tests still not here in the mail but got both ruffle diaper covers for my daughter today. Acne break out is h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

tests should be in this week!

I should get some of my order this week! This is the longest I will have waited to test in a very long time. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

:'(

Holy mother of god am I tender today. Each day seems to be worse then the last. They weren't even this sore w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

day 23

So far mild cramping so maybe af is on it's way. on another not EXTREME nipple pain. Holy crap are they sens ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

lack of pms or long cycle

on cd 22 and have had numerous fertile cm patches which we did bd on. My past few cycles I have been cramping ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

cd 1 want to cry

I am beyond frustrated with my body. All my blood tests came back normal. The cycle I saw the dr i lost 113 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

18-19 day cycles

I am officially going to the dr this week. I have af 18-19 days later get brown af then the same gap another ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

weaning was the best choice I have ever made

Now I will start out to say I am speaking from my experience and am not trying to influence any one one way or ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago