Posts by member_326508

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

AF came! Right on time.

AF is here. I’m ok with it. Going to the Dr this month for a check up and I have a lot of questions to a ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

What If?

I have two scenarios that could happen tomorrow. 1. AF comes OR 2. I get a blazing red positive on my 14 dpo t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Journal

I have this crazy idea

I have this crazy feeling that my little angel almost made it. He made sure I saw he was there, on my faint te ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

I’m out! Negative at 13 DPO

I had a vvf test yesterday but it’s gone now. Tested with FMU twice. 3 am and 7 am. I’m ok about i ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

Vvvvfaint + today!!

Faint + today!! It’s also the day my grandma passed away many years ago so, maybe, just maybe she’ ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

AF like cramps today, feeling like I’m out.

I’m having coming and going AF cramps. 11 dpo today with vvneg tests on Pregmate, Wondfo sensitive and a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Journal

AF in 3 days, CD 28!

Well it’s 3 days until my period. I don’t feel like AF is going to come. It’s exciting and s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

Feeling nothing today

Feeling nothing this morning after pinching and nausea yesterday. I don’t feel cramps, bloating, sore bo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

No more testing! And I mean it!

I took all my tests and put them up high where I would probably be physically exhausted climbing up to get the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

8 DPO is the hardest day in the TWW

Oh 8 DPO. You are the worst day!! Of the TWW! Just too early to test, making a fool out of all of us with your ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 1 year ago