Posts by DeeCar05

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

I am anxious

tomorrow is D-day but I couldnt wait anymore and I had the blood test done this morning. Now I am just waiting ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

my left boob hurts..... so over these symptoms

so My left boob has been hurting for the last 2 days but at first I thought it was the way i was laying down b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

waiting

waiting again, but the funny thing is I already feel like its not going to be the month. I pray every morning ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

NOT OK

Soooooooo annoyed I feel like I cant vent to anyone because I am the one doing something wrong. Man I wished ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

starting to come to terms

I think I am starting to come to terms with the fact that this month I am out. One big sign for me has always ...

3 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

roller coaster going down.

I woke up this morning feeling down. I know emotions are crazy and so are thoughts but I am starting to feel l ...

10 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

happy to be in the 2ww

I know, weird. But I am honestly happy, for all I know I can or cannot be pregnant and i am ok with that. I am ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Trigger shot today

So shooting myself up with hormones has become quite normal for me the last couple of months. Today was a firs ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

CD 14 and roller coaster of emotions

I feel happy one day and the next I am sad and down on myself feeling like I am never gonna get pregnant, neve ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

cd 8

ugh, like can we hurry up the next few days. I am ready to get this show on the road. maybe I am a bit excited ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago