Posts by LadyMae

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

6 weeks 2 days

After cramping all last week and having spotting yesterday, I was so stressed out about my ultrasound today. T ...

1 Comment     4    

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Pregnant

I'm pregnant! I took a test last night just after midnight (making it officially 9 dpo). I looked at it wh ... Updated

10 Comments     3  Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Need to catch up with my ladies

Hi ladies, I feel so out of the loop. I'm still suffering with severe hyperemesis. I haven't logged in for ...

6 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Pregnancy Anxiety

So I'm pregnant again. I'm having trouble saying that sentence. In real life, I hedge it. I say, "I'm ...

10 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Cramps are not fun

I know cramping can be normal, but that isn't stopping me from worrying. Last night I had cramps so strong ...

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

HCG numbers

Jan 24th: 40 Jan 28th: 467!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm going to have another blood test next week and then if the n ...

15 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I have no idea anymore. The playbook went out the window.

I'm losing my mind! :think: I was so done with the idea of pregnancy. The loss in October gutted me. The s ...

14 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Some good news

I just got a call that my progesterone level is good! It is 25.5, so she doesn't think I'll need any supplemen ...

6 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Obsessing

I sort of want to ask hubby to go buy me more FRERs. I think I need to see the line is still there and hopeful ...

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

No more pages