Posts by Amarylis

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Hi

Hi! I've been on here before in the past and I'm back again! I have a daughter and son from a previous marriag ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

TTC #2 Tww

anyone else in the tww? I am around 12 dpo. I only chart cm right now so it's a guess. I have a 21 month ol ...

9 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Canadian girls?

Any Canadian girls on here? I am lacking in the mommy friends and wondering if there is anyone from Canada on ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

your own weird symptoms

Did you have anything in the 2 week wait that was a special symptom for you that you don't see anyone else tal ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

moms that have been pregnant more than once. Advice?

:confused: I have been preggo 3 times. Well technically 4 sadly had a chemical in April. Have only carried ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

potentially fourth pregnancy

This would be # 4 but I only have one child. Lost the other two pregnancies in the beginning of second trimest ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

faint + that disapears after time limit?

Title basicaly says it all. The line comes up in time limit very faintly then disapoears after time limit. Lin ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

tww while bf

So I have been confirmed by ultrasound oing again since the recent birth of my daughter and am now in the tww ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages