Posts by BGB2020

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started ...

151 Replies     2    

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

2dpo looking for TWW buddies! I have a 27 day cycle and trying not to test early

Anyone else want to hang out with me til we find out if we get a BFP?

4 Replies     1    

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6d ...

135 Replies     2  Laugh 2  

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

When do you think I will ovulate? I do not temp - too stressful for me.

Today is my CD14. I almost always have a blaring positive on this day. What day and time test do you think I s ...

4 Replies    Laugh 1  

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

8dpo slight cramps and little light brown blood... implantation bleeding?!

Been irritable all day today. I just feel pregnant... bbs sore, gums bleeding when I brush/floss, mood swings ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Looking for TWW buddies - I'm currently 4dpo & a POAS addict!

Hi All! I'm currently 4dpo, got a super dark OPK on Friday morning and I swear I feel pregnant already - hopef ... Updated

37 Replies     1   1    

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Low Progesterone Related to my Miscarriages and Chemical Pregnancy?

I'm so curious if the reason for my 2 previous miscarriages and recent chemical pregnancy were at all due to h ...

2 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

HELP! I need to hear positive stories where BFP did not get dark quickly

Two days ago I took a test with SMU and it came up a faint positive (and the 2nd line was pink too!) and the t ...

14 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

BAD BATCH of Wondfo Pregnancy Tests Beware! LOT# W00170116-3

I've been using Wondfo Pregnancy Tests LOT# W00170116-3 and they have been coming up faint positives since 2 d ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

POAS Addicts 2018

Hi All, I wanted to start up a thread for women TTC who can't help themselves from POAS - ovulation and/or pre ...

0 Replies     1    

Latest 6 years ago