Posts by BGB2020

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Faint BFP, spotting/blood then faint BFP again. anyone have success with similar

Here is my FRER from 2 days ago that showed faint positive after just a minute and it dried even darker ?????? ...

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

What day do you count as O day/1dpo according to Wondfo dip strip tests?

I am so beyond confused as to what day I should count as my O day and when I should start counting my days pas ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does this ultrasound pic look normal?

I miscarried my last pregnancy - and this is my first ultrasound pic from it. I was 6w6d and baby measured o ...

9 Answers     1     1

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Feel pregnant, VF + hpts, have symptoms, but neg blood - happen to anyone else?

Here's my cycle rundown and question... CD1 - Feb 4th CD13 - Feb 16th - Ovulation (tested positive with Wo ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

8 weeks post D&C, No AF and faint positive tests

Hi All, I'm 8 weeks post D&C (I was 10 weeks but baby measured 8.5 with no HB). I had blood draws to test ...

4 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Is 80 a good first HCG number?

I just got my first HCG number and it's only an 80. She said that that should be okay because I'm newly pr ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pink when wipe after sex - sign of pregnancy?

Got my last period Sept 2nd, BD'd on the 15th & 16th. I've had slight pink when I wiped the last 3 times I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages