Posts by Leanwoman20002000

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Confused

So yesterday I was 3dpo and had lower back pain as well as bloating and some cramping. The lower back pain is ...

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Back pain

I’m only 3 dpo, but, I’ve developed back pain in my lower back to the point it I’m moving sl ...

1 Answer    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Help....

Is it possible to ovulate late and have implantation bleeding late. My last period I thought was a period, I w ...

2 Answers    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Confused

So the last couple of months my cycle has been 24 days going with that I am 11 days late for my period. Normal ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Something weird going on

So this past month I started 3 days early and it only lasted for 2 1/2 days. Was supposed to start dec 1st. Be ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Frequent periods

So I got my period sept 1st that lasted 6 days. Then 11 days later I got my period again and I’m on day ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you get pregnant with tubes clipped and one ovary?

I got my tubes clipped in 2009 and one ovary removes due to my sons twin being on it in 2006. I am currently t ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

8 days late could I be pregnant.

My period was supposed to be on Jan 26,2017 I still have not received it, I am really bloated, diarrhea for a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

2 ww. Could i be pregnant?

So i know my chances are slim in getting pregnant since my tubes were clipped 6 years ago. But each month i ho ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Period was only 2 days. Normal is 3-4. Spotting the whole time.

So normally my period is 3-4 days long. My cycle days very each month. This one came 4 days early. First day w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago