Posts by Amarylis

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Evap line turn pink?

Can an evap line turn pink? Regretting not waiting the whole processing time for a test. Had to walk away and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Information

Psa on 6 day sooner frer

I bought 2 boxes of the double pack of these tests. First test I took would have been around the 6 day point ...

4 Comments     1    

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Very confused please help

I took one of the 6 day early frer. I took it the earliest I could based on the instructions and had a very fa ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Off the pill

I was on the mini pill since July. I was on the combo pill for 4 months before that. I went off the mini pill ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

need advice

I know this is a ttc board, I use it for tracking my cycles and am currently not trying but will be in the fut ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Hi

Hi! I've been on here before in the past and I'm back again! I have a daughter and son from a previous marriag ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC #2 Tww

anyone else in the tww? I am around 12 dpo. I only chart cm right now so it's a guess. I have a 21 month ol ...

9 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

XD

First response was amazingly positive! Omg I can't believe this happened so fast. I am in shock. Good shock ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

OMFG!!!

I can't believe it omg. 15 dpo ish. Didn't hold urine and got a BFP. I have posted a test pic since I have ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

WHERE ARE YOU TESTS!!!!

Tests still not here in the mail but got both ruffle diaper covers for my daughter today. Acne break out is h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago